Owner & Content Director
If you have content that needs writing or a project that needs managing, Adrienne brings a formidable 15 years of communications experience—along with the skills and contacts—to see it through. Prior to launching January, she held high-level roles in media, government and publishing. She’s a creator and a connector. An organizer and a finisher. Yep, she’s a professional juggler, of sorts.
Past roles include:
- senior communications advisor to a provincial Cabinet Minister
- director of special projects at ECW Press
- managing editor at national magazine Saturday Night
- managing editor at non-fiction publisher Macfarlane Walter & Ross
- managing editor at global-policy quarterly the International Journal